THE SMART WATER & WASTEWATER EXPERTS
Zach is based in Columbus, Ohio. His Covalen territory is the great state of Ohio. He is a part of the municipal sales group for Covalen. Zach has been an account manager for Covalen since 2019 and has been working with municipalities and engineering firms in the water and wastewater industry since 2015. Zach sells products from Environment One, Ohio Electric Controls, Champion Pumps, AUC Wastewater Treatment Plants, and Bradley Environmental.
- Manages over 20 municipal accounts, some who have utilized Environment One grinder pumps and systems for more than 30 years.
- Has designed and supplied pressure sewer systems for multiple residential single-family home developments and large multi-family projects in Ohio utilizing both the simplex and duplex Environment One grinder pump stations to sewer the developments.
- Has designed and supplied multiple light commercial projects (gas stations, convenience stores, warehouse buildings, etc.) with the Covalen multi-plex packaged grinder pump station, and custom control panel for the sites’ waste disposal.
- Converted a large community in Central Ohio with over 3,000 Home Sewage Treatment Systems to Environment One pumps and systems.
- Advised a major sewer district in Ohio to develop the necessary criteria for their pressure sewer applications
Territory Includes: Ohio
Copyright 2018. All Rights Reserved.